A liability insurance policy offers cover to business owners, professionals and self-employed people against the cost of compensation claims due to malpractice, injury or negligence.
Skilfully exploiting the capacity of the local and international insurance and reinsurance markets, our team is capable of handling a broad range of risks – from large, complex, global accounts to smaller, niche, single-territory insurers – on a direct, wholesale and reinsurance basis. Our expertise spans the full range of Kazakh, Russian and wider FSU general and public liability, including umbrella liability, product recall and other third party exposures, on a primary and excess basis.
- Architects & engineers
- Contractors & infrastructure operations
- Governments & municipalities
- Hospital medical malpractice
- Hospitality & food manufacturing industries Insurance brokers
Our team members have accrued many years of experience delivering top quality service to major clients around the world, and a reputation for excellence in both innovative programme design and highly effective marketing.
Any small or large business, partnership or joint venture businesses, a corporation or association, an organization, or even a newly established business faces some level of liability risks, which can subject their assets to substantial claims. That is why most businesses need liability insurance. Casualty insurance usually covers both legal defence costs and any damages for which the insured would be responsible if found legally liable.
Examples of the main types of liability insurance include:
- Commercial liability insurance
- Comprehensive general liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Professional indemnity / Errors and omissions insurance
- Pollution third party liability
- Management Liability
- Employers liability / Workers compensation
- Environmental impairment liability
- Cyber Liability / Privacy Protection
We are no ordinary insurance and reinsurance broker. Founded over twenty years ago, we are one the region’s oldest independent, privately owned insurance broker. We are completely dedicated to our business and our status as a privately owned broker means that all of our energies are focused on providing a first class service to our clients.
Our insurance broking service offering is based on:
- Understanding of your risks and needs, strategies and business objectives
- Specialist market knowledge and local expertise, to ensure that you are in compliance with the local insurance law
- Responsiveness, 24 hours response time to enquiries and submissions, a one-stop shop
- Comprehensive service delivery by experienced, motivated personnel and better resource allocation ensuring your ability to interact with the right people at the right level
- Flexibility and ability to achieve superior outcomes through innovations and technical competence
- Relationships built on trust, integrity and mutual respect seeking long-term partnership with you
- The highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour
- Claims excellence
Our passion for customer service excellence clearly differentiate us from our competitors and wherever possible we look to add value above and beyond expectations.
Not all insurance brokers are the same. Not all understand the need to build effective, long-lasting and mutually rewarding partnerships with their clients.
Partnership is at the heart of our philosophy.
Other Classes of Insurance
Our broking activities cover a wide range of insurance classes and risk services. As in all areas of our operation we seek to offer flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients not only save on their costs, but also get the protection they need.
Need more help?
Room 10 (office 303), Premises I, 4th floor, 25 Sokolovo-Meshcherskaya Street, Moscow 125466, Russian Federation
103, office 307, Nursultan Nazarbayev Ave., Almaty, 050000, Republic of Kazakhstan