Hundred thousands of sea, air, railway and road cargo shipments are handled daily. It is the common wish of the consigner and the consignee that the shipment to be delivered safely. However, it is impossible to foresee and prevent all risks on the way. If anything happens to our shipment, cargo insurance will pay.
Multinational,large single-nationality,upper middle market, SME local companies, public and private companies - any industry and any business– they are all interested in cargo insurance.
Very wide variety of cargoes can be covered by an insurance policy being, for example:
- General merchandise and machinery that is not specifically subject to breakage
- Electronic and precision instruments
- Consumer goods of any nature
- Bulk cargoes, including coal, oil and chemicals
- Containerized cargoes
- Frozen meat and other frozen food
We can arrange tailor-made insurancesolutionsrequired to cover physical loss or damage to goods at sea, on road, rail, air and in the post,whether the owner transports them, or uses ashipper, haulier or courier.Cover can also be extended to protect goods while they are in storage and stock throughput, offering complete protection for all stages of the logistics chain.
Accordingly to specific of your business insurance cover can be provided either for a single voyage, or on annual policy or open cover basis. Coverage is usually done from warehouse to warehouse.
The majority of cargoes are insured against All Risks. Restricted coverage (named perils) is also available. War and Strikes risks can be added to the basis cover.Some specific coverage, as Project Cargo with Delay in Start Up, Stock Throughput can be provided as well.
Also can arrange claimssettlementw here veralosshashappened.
We are no ordinary insurance and reinsurance broker. Founded over twenty years ago, we are one the region’s oldest independent, privately owned insurance broker. We are completely dedicated to our business and our status as a privately owned broker means that all of our energies are focused on providing a first class service to our clients.
Our insurance broking service offering is based on:
- Understanding of your risks and needs, strategies and business objectives
- Specialist market knowledge and local expertise, to ensure that you are in compliance with the local insurance law
- Responsiveness, 24 hours response time to enquiries and submissions, a one-stop shop
- Comprehensive service delivery by experienced, motivated personnel and better resource allocation ensuring your ability to interact with the right people at the right level
- Flexibility and ability to achieve superior outcomes through innovations and technical competence
- Relationships built on trust, integrity and mutual respect seeking long-term partnership with you
- The highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour
- Claims excellence
Our passion for customer service excellence clearly differentiate us from our competitors and wherever possible we look to add value above and beyond expectations.
Not all insurance brokers are the same. Not all understand the need to build effective, long-lasting and mutually rewarding partnerships with their clients.
Partnership is at the heart of our philosophy.
Other Classes of Insurance
Our broking activities cover a wide range of insurance classes and risk services. As in all areas of our operation we seek to offer flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients not only save on their costs, but also get the protection they need.
Need more help?
Room 10 (office 303), Premises I, 4th floor, 25 Sokolovo-Meshcherskaya Street, Moscow 125466, Russian Federation
103, office 307, Nursultan Nazarbayev Ave., Almaty, 050000, Republic of Kazakhstan