No matter the size of your business, without professional indemnity insurance your financial position could be vulnerable if a claim is brought against you. It can be because of incorrect advice, sub-standard services or wrong design, as well as unintentional breaches of confidentiality or copyright, and loss of documents or data and other professional negligence, which cause a financial loss to your client. Professional indemnity insurance pays the legal costs in defending you, as well as any compensation payments that may be due to your client as a result of your mistake.
You should consider to buy a professional indemnity insurance policy in the following cases:
- Your company provides advice, designs or professional services to your clients
- Your client requires you to have professional indemnity cover to start a contract
- Your supervisory body requires you to have professional indemnity insurance policy
Even experienced professionals make mistakes. One could accidentally email confidential information to the wrong contact, release the wrong version of new software or make an error in the design of a new project. Each of these human errors could leave you open to legal action.
We can offer you a professional indemnity insurance policy, which covers your legal costs and expenses in defending a claim, and any compensation or costs that may subsequently be awarded, following:
- Professional negligence - such as making a mistake in a piece of work for a client or wrong consulting
- Breach of professional duty - when you fail to live up to your duty of care, e.g. giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work
- A dishonest, fraudulent or malicious act or omission of any former or present employee. This includes employees lying, stealing or withholding information from your clients as well as revealing confidential information
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality - such as sharing sensitive client information without permission
- Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights – e.g. accidentally violating intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks, including imitation or passing another’s products or services off as your own
- Libel or slander - using or producing written or spoken statements or materials that damage a client’s reputation
- Loss of, or damage to, documents or data - this includes documents that are lost in the post or even stolen while in your care. It also covers the cost of recovering the documents, if this is possible
- Loss of money or goods, which you are responsible for
Claims investigation costs are covered as well.
Options of extended reporting period & retroactive cover can widen your professional indemnity insurance policy making your business better protected
Whatever your profession, we will always help you provide insurance coverage for your activities to prevent unexpected financial losses that your business may suffer as a result of inadvertently made mistakes.
We are no ordinary insurance and reinsurance broker. Founded over twenty years ago, we are one the region’s oldest independent, privately owned insurance broker. We are completely dedicated to our business and our status as a privately owned broker means that all of our energies are focused on providing a first class service to our clients.
Our insurance broking service offering is based on:
- Understanding of your risks and needs, strategies and business objectives
- Specialist market knowledge and local expertise, to ensure that you are in compliance with the local insurance law
- Responsiveness, 24 hours response time to enquiries and submissions, a one-stop shop
- Comprehensive service delivery by experienced, motivated personnel and better resource allocation ensuring your ability to interact with the right people at the right level
- Flexibility and ability to achieve superior outcomes through innovations and technical competence
- Relationships built on trust, integrity and mutual respect seeking long-term partnership with you
- The highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour
- Claims excellence
Our passion for customer service excellence clearly differentiate us from our competitors and wherever possible we look to add value above and beyond expectations.
Not all insurance brokers are the same. Not all understand the need to build effective, long-lasting and mutually rewarding partnerships with their clients.
Partnership is at the heart of our philosophy.
Other Classes of Insurance
Our broking activities cover a wide range of insurance classes and risk services. As in all areas of our operation we seek to offer flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients not only save on their costs, but also get the protection they need.
Need more help?
Room 10 (office 303), Premises I, 4th floor, 25 Sokolovo-Meshcherskaya Street, Moscow 125466, Russian Federation
103, office 307, Nursultan Nazarbayev Ave., Almaty, 050000, Republic of Kazakhstan