Any owner is interested in the safety of his property and wants to make sure that in the event of any unforeseen events or natural disasters he will be reliably protected by insurance and will be able to restore his business quickly after loss occurrence.
Property insurance covers more than just the building where you conduct your business. Your policy should also insure the contents of your building, including any movable property that your business owns, as well as provide protection for things outside of the building including outdoor signs, fencing and landscaping. In a warehouse, contents protection might cover essential tools, equipment, vehicles, and storage systems your business uses daily. In a retail environment, it might protect product inventory. In an office, it might cover furniture, computers, servers, or even the re-creation of documents and records.
Very important aspect of a property policy is a possibility to cover loss of income or revenue in the case of property loss, regardless it was physical damage to property or machinery breakdown if the latter insured.
There is not only the risk of physical loss or damage to your property. As the owner of the building or premises, you owe a general duty of care to ensure that nobody of your, customers, visitors or surrounding public suffers an injury or has their property damage as a result of any negligence on your part. Third parties liability cover can be also included into a property insurance policy.
Based on your requirements and preferences, we can offer you a comprehensive “All Risks” or a custom-made Fire and Named Perils cover, enhanced by machinery breakdown, business interruption and third parties liability insurance to make your business fully protected.
The "All Risks" policy covers any risk of physical loss or damage, unless it is specifically excluded. This means that almost any accidental and unforeseen loss occurring during the period of insurance will be covered.
The Fire and Named Perils commercial insurance covers as a standard, but is not limited to, the following risks:
- Fire, Lightning. Explosion, Damage by falling aircraft
- Natural Hazards, such as earthquake, windstorm, hurricane, tornado, hail, flood, landslide and others
- Water damage from burst pipes, including sprinkler leakage
- Burglary, Robbery, Vandalism
- Damage from vehicles
- Riots or civil commotion
- Sinkhole collapse or building collapse
Your Machinery Breakdown extension may cover:
- Unforeseen breakdowns or material defects
- Personnel errors or negligence
- Rupture of ropes and chains
Overloading, overheating, vibration, debugging, jamming, clogging by foreign objects, pressure changes inside the equipment (mechanism), action of centrifugal force, fatigue.
- Hydraulic shock or lack of liquid in boilers or appliances operating with steam or liquids
- Electric short circuit, grid overload, voltage drop, atmospheric discharges, etc.
- Explosion of steam boilers, internal combustion engines and other energy sources
- Explosion of steam boilers, combustion engines and other energy sources
- Failure or malfunction of tooling, safety or control devices
Your Business Interruption insurance will help to recover the following losses incurred during the idle time:
- Salaries to employees
- Contributions to social security bodies and other funds
- Taxes and fees not dependent on the company's turnover
- Depreciation costs
- Rent payments
- Interest on loans
- Lost profit for the entire period of business interruption
In addition, we can coordinate a risk assessment exercise to help you establishing insurance priorities, with further recommendations for risk reduction.
We are no ordinary insurance and reinsurance broker. Founded over twenty years ago, we are one the region’s oldest independent, privately owned insurance broker. We are completely dedicated to our business and our status as a privately owned broker means that all of our energies are focused on providing a first class service to our clients.
Our insurance broking service offering is based on:
- Understanding of your risks and needs, strategies and business objectives
- Specialist market knowledge and local expertise, to ensure that you are in compliance with the local insurance law
- Responsiveness, 24 hours response time to enquiries and submissions, a one-stop shop
- Comprehensive service delivery by experienced, motivated personnel and better resource allocation ensuring your ability to interact with the right people at the right level
- Flexibility and ability to achieve superior outcomes through innovations and technical competence
- Relationships built on trust, integrity and mutual respect seeking long-term partnership with you
- The highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour
- Claims excellence
Our passion for customer service excellence clearly differentiate us from our competitors and wherever possible we look to add value above and beyond expectations.
Not all insurance brokers are the same. Not all understand the need to build effective, long-lasting and mutually rewarding partnerships with their clients.
Partnership is at the heart of our philosophy.
Other Classes of Insurance
Our broking activities cover a wide range of insurance classes and risk services. As in all areas of our operation we seek to offer flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients not only save on their costs, but also get the protection they need.
Need more help?
Room 10 (office 303), Premises I, 4th floor, 25 Sokolovo-Meshcherskaya Street, Moscow 125466, Russian Federation
103, office 307, Nursultan Nazarbayev Ave., Almaty, 050000, Republic of Kazakhstan