The nature of terrorism and political violence dictates that there is always someone who suffers. Businesses, their staff and their customers are no different. The need to protect assets and people, whilst also adequately planning for business continuity and operations, is vital. Every business and individual is at risk from terrorist attacks, and not just in capital cities. You don’t need to be directly targeted to be severely affected. An attack not directly on your facilities, but somewhere nearby, can result in injury and death, property damage, loss of income, loss of your business attraction, damage to your reputation, loss of key personnel and other unpredictable and unwanted consequences.
The financial risks associated with terrorism are diverse and severe.
Terrorism insurance covers against loss or damage to insured property and the ensuing loss of income caused by acts of terrorism and sabotage. Coverage can be available for multinational business, single territory or single location. The risks we are able to provide solutions for include, but are not limited to:
- Terrorism and sabotage
- Strikes, riots, civil commotion, and malicious damage
- Political violence
- Terrorism construction
- Third-party liability and employee liability
- Loss of attraction and event cancellation.
Stand-alone terrorism and/or political violence insurance is available for property damage and/or business interruption losses as well as legal liability. Such insurance protects against:
- Sabotage and terrorism
- Strikes and/or riots and/or civil commotion
- Malicious damage
- Insurrection, revolution and rebellion
- Mutiny and/or coup d’etat
- War and/or civil war
Terrorism and sabotage insurance coverage gives you and your business unique protection from some of the most unpredictable risks in the world. Our specialists can do much more than arrange a robust, competitive terrorism insurance policy for you.
We are no ordinary insurance and reinsurance broker. Founded over twenty years ago, we are one the region’s oldest independent, privately owned insurance broker. We are completely dedicated to our business and our status as a privately owned broker means that all of our energies are focused on providing a first class service to our clients.
Our insurance broking service offering is based on:
- Understanding of your risks and needs, strategies and business objectives
- Specialist market knowledge and local expertise, to ensure that you are in compliance with the local insurance law
- Responsiveness, 24 hours response time to enquiries and submissions, a one-stop shop
- Comprehensive service delivery by experienced, motivated personnel and better resource allocation ensuring your ability to interact with the right people at the right level
- Flexibility and ability to achieve superior outcomes through innovations and technical competence
- Relationships built on trust, integrity and mutual respect seeking long-term partnership with you
- The highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour
- Claims excellence
Our passion for customer service excellence clearly differentiate us from our competitors and wherever possible we look to add value above and beyond expectations.
Not all insurance brokers are the same. Not all understand the need to build effective, long-lasting and mutually rewarding partnerships with their clients.
Partnership is at the heart of our philosophy.
Other Classes of Insurance
Our broking activities cover a wide range of insurance classes and risk services. As in all areas of our operation we seek to offer flexibility and innovation to ensure that our clients not only save on their costs, but also get the protection they need.
Need more help?
Room 10 (office 303), Premises I, 4th floor, 25 Sokolovo-Meshcherskaya Street, Moscow 125466, Russian Federation
103, office 307, Nursultan Nazarbayev Ave., Almaty, 050000, Republic of Kazakhstan